[Yanel-dev] Scheduler resource

Cedric Staub cedric.staub at wyona.com
Fri Jan 28 16:06:54 CET 2011

Hello everybody

I'm working on a resource which allows one to edit the scheduler jobs
configuration through a web interface. That is it allows you to enable
the scheduler, disable it, add jobs, edit jobs, delete jobs.

The resource isn't finished yet, but I was wondering if there was
anything specific people would like me to implement. For example right
now I'm trying to figure out a way to display whether a job is being
currently executed.

So while I'm digging my way through the Quartz docs, is there any
specific feature people would like me to try to implement?

Cheers
Cedric