[Yanel-dev] Problem with Toolbar Menus

Cedric Staub cedric.staub at wyona.com
Wed Jan 26 13:15:28 CET 2011

Hi

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:42:59AM +0000, Michael Wechner wrote:
> I have recently re-installed Yanel (Revision: 56074) and also deleted my
> browser cache and since then most of the toolbar menus don't seem to
> open anymore, e.g.
>
> [...]
>
> Can anyone reproduce this?

Not on the first page, but on the second.

The answer for that seems simple to me: The from-scratch-realm uses a
custom toolbar implementation, and that implementation apparantly
doesn't call the JavaScript code (I guess it's just a copy of the old
implementation).

Are you sure the problem persists outside of the from-scratch-realm?
Because I haven't been able to reproduce it here (I re-installed Yanel
from scratch using a new Subversion checkout just recently).

Cheers
Cedric