[Yanel-dev] Mailinglists back up and running

Cedric Staub cedric.staub at wyona.com
Thu Jan 20 12:06:52 CET 2011

Hello everybody out there!

If you receive this email, that means all the mailing lists should be
back up and running. We'd like to apologize for any inconvienences
caused by the downtime, unfortunately it took us a lot longer to
restore the backups than we thought. As it turns out, restoring dozens
of gigabytes of data can actually take quite a while ;-).

Please write an email to cedric.staub and michael.wechner at wyona.com if
you notice anything that might be wrong with the mailserver or something
isn't working for you yet.

With the hope that everything is working again,
Cedric