[Yanel-dev] Using more than one non-central Maven2 repository

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Jan 13 14:54:56 CET 2011

Hi

IIRC there was once the question how to use more than one Maven2
repository and I have just tested the following successfully, e.g.

MY_REALM/res-types/MY_RESOURCE_TYPE/src/build/dependencies.xml

one can set for example

<target name="dependencies" description="Dependencies">
<artifact:remoteRepository id="wyona.remote.repository"
url="${maven.url}" />
<artifact:remoteRepository id="my.remote.repository"
url="http://maven2.foo.bar/" />

<artifact:dependencies pathId="maven2.classpath" filesetId="maven2.fileset">
<remoteRepository refid="wyona.remote.repository" />
<remoteRepository refid="my.remote.repository" />

<dependency groupId="test-group" artifactId="test-artifact"
version="13.0.1" />
                     etc.

HTH