[Yanel-dev] Reindexer resource

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Jan 12 23:21:58 CET 2011

Hi Cedric

Thanks very much. I have slightly changed the resource type definition,
but otherwise committed it as it is:

Adding         src/contributions/resources/search/resource-reindexer.xml
Adding
src/contributions/resources/search/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/reindex
Adding
src/contributions/resources/search/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/reindex/ReindexResource.java
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 56030.

I have also added a resource type configuration example to

Adding
src/realms/from-scratch-realm-template/res-configs/re-index.html.yanel-rc
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 56031.

which can be called by

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/from-scratch-realm/re-index.html?repository=yanel_ac-identities

I will add it as a global config shortly and probably change it slightly
in the sense, that by default it allows
all repositories to be indexed, whereas the protection will be done
through the access policies.

Thanks again for your patch

Michael