[Yanel-dev] wyona-org-yanel/yanel-resource-creatable-modifiable-deletable-v3/0.1-dev-r55944

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Jan 11 08:44:41 CET 2011

Hi

I have added the creatable-modifiable-deletable-v3 to the core dependencies

Sending        src/build/dependencies.xml
Sending        src/build/pom-core.xml
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 55949.

which means one does not have to reference it anymore within each
resource dependency
and hence allow automated upgrades.

Please make sure to delete such entries, e.g.

<dependency groupId="wyona-org-yanel"
artifactId="yanel-resource-creatable-modifiable-deletable-v3"
version="0.1-dev-r49891" />

Also I have upgraded this jar to 0.1-dev-r55944 which contains various
bug fixes and enhancements.