[Yanel-dev] Patch: Make toolbar replaceable

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:53:42 CET 2011

Hi,
is it only slow on my MacBook Pro or do you also have some performance
issues with this menu?
Maybe it's the size of my browser window (1920 x 1200).

It would be interesting to compare some menu plugins (based on jQuery of
course) and list the pros and cons before deciding on a replacement.

A good start would be : http://plugins.jquery.com/projects/plugins?type=3D44

<http://plugins.jquery.com/projects/plugins?type=3D44>If somebody finds a g=
ood
page in the web showing a fair comparison of some menu plugins, please share
it on this mailing list. thanks!

Cheers
Balz