[Yanel-dev] User management search implementation

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:24:22 CET 2011

Hi Michael,
do you have a wiki page showing the necessary configuration steps in a realm
in order to make use of this new feature?
because without any modification the user XMLs are not indexed.

I would also like to understand in a bit more detail what is going on under
the hood:
- is it using the same index as the default index from yanel? if not, where
is the index stored?
- can it affect the search functionality of the default index? i just want
to be sure that search results from the default index do not contain user
objects.

cheers
balz

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner at wyona.com