[Yanel-dev] Get all repositories within realm

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:12:22 CET 2011

Hi,

configurability: I think adding new resource confguration parameters to the
existing search resource does not break backwards compatibility. So maybe a
complete new resource is not that ideal as I wrote initially...

regarding the page with the reindex buttons: of course it is not public but
even if it is for administrators only, it might be necessary that a specific
repository does not show up on that page (for the reasons I mentioned
earlier).

cheers
balz