[Yanel-dev] Re: Toolbar on/off

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Jan 2 14:08:07 CET 2011

Hi Balz

I have added a method

RESOURCE.getEnvironment().getToolbarState()

Sending        src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/Environment.java
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 55808.

see for example how this can be used at

Sending        =

src/impl/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/BasicXMLResource.java
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 55810.