[Yanel-dev] Sitetree has problems with special characters (patch included)

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Feb 25 00:11:16 CET 2011

Hi

I think I have finally fixed the last bug re the changed implementation:

Sending
src/contributions/resources/data-repo-sitetree/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/navigation/DataRepoSitetreeResource.java
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 56946.

and the AJAX based navigation display works again as well

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/from-scratch-realm/yanel/data-repository-sitetree.html