[Yanel-dev] Create new page (resource-creator Resource Contribution)

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Feb 10 11:11:05 CET 2011

Hi Cedric
Hi Balz

On 2/9/11 4:04 PM, Cedric Staub wrote:
> Hello
>
> On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 03:37:05PM +0100, Balz Schreier wrote:
>> - Is there a way how you can configure it?
> Not that I know of.
>
>> If not:
>> I wrote the attached patch, so that you can configure the resource whether
>> it should create the RC file too.
>> If you are happy with the extension, please commit :-)
> I like the idea, but you're patch doesn't compile. Your try-block is
> missing a catch-clause ;-). I tried to fix it, see attachment.
>
> Review of the patch otherwise:
> - It builds (now).
> - Formatting is correct.
> - It's backwards-compatible (default is old behaviour).
> - Can be reverted easily.
> - No automatic test.
>
> Seems like a good idea to me, I vote for committing it.

I have add it now, because as you are suggesting it makes sense despite
the automagic

Sending        src/contributions/resources/resource-creator/resource.xml
Sending
src/contributions/resources/resource-creator/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/rescreator/ResourceCreatorResource.java
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 56691.

whereas I have slightly changed it and also added some "documentation".

Thanks again for the patch and pre-reviewing it :-)