[Yanel-dev] Create new page (resource-creator Resource Contribution)

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Feb 10 10:57:06 CET 2011

Hi Balz

On 2/9/11 4:38 PM, Balz Schreier wrote:
> Hi Michi,
> you are right, there is a return in that IF, but it obviously does not
> match the condition in my realm.
> As I do not understand the whole code there, I can only guess: Does it
> only look for 1:1 mappings to a certain Realm-Path ?

no, but it validates the resource name and namespace and this is what
seems to fail in your case.
This specific check is not a bug, but there should be a warning about
this, whereas I have added now
one

Sending
src/contributions/resources/resource-creator/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/rescreator/ResourceCreatorResource.java
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 56690.