[Yanel-dev] Create new page (resource-creator Resource Contribution)

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:38:55 CET 2011

Hi Michi,
you are right, there is a return in that IF, but it obviously does not match
the condition in my realm.
As I do not understand the whole code there, I can only guess: Does it only
look for 1:1 mappings to a certain Realm-Path ?
In my realm, there is no single 1:1 mapping, all of the mapping is in the
rc-map file.

Maybe a slight refactoring of that IF section would help?
I could think of the following way:
- Try to receive the resource instance for the newly created realm PATH.
- If the resource is not NULL, then there is no need to create the extra RC
file, if it IS null, then you can go ahead and create the RC file.

I used the retrieval of resources in my code this way:

Resource res =
Yanel.getInstance().getResourceManager().getResource(environment, realm,
path);

This works quite good.
Cheers
Balz