[Yanel-dev] Generic exception handler

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Feb 6 00:01:24 CET 2011

Hi Cedric

I have committed the exception handler resource, but have changed the
code quite a bit by introducing the class

src/impl/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/BasicGenericExceptionHandlerResource.java

which allows to do a cast and hence pass the exception or whatever from
within the servlet, hence you might need to watch your code when you are
doing an update.

Thanks again for the patch.

Now we need some documentation ;-) It would be great if you could
something similar to

http://www.yanel.org/en/documentation/misc/404-screen-customization.html