[Yanel-dev] PATCH for Yanel: Fixes issue when Realm uses package-info.java

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Feb 2 23:58:59 CET 2011

Hi Balz

Thanks very much for this patch. It's applied

Sending        src/build/realms/realm.build.xml
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 56467.

whereas I have added a comment such that one will hopefully understand
what this is good for.

Also we should also do the same for resource types, e.g.

src/build/resource-types/resource-type.build.xml