[Yanel-dev] Not all Java classes end up in the distribution WAR

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:37:48 CET 2011

hi,

I once documented what ANT scripts get called and which targets during a
build process.
This might be useful for other Yanel developers because you can get quickly
lost in these thousand build XMLs:

If you know an answer regarding my initial question, I'm still happy to get
that because I'm still searching...

Dann geht folgendes ab:
--> build.sh
--> yanel.sh
--> $yanel/src/build/realms/realms.build.xml : deploy-jar
  --> $yanel/src/build/realms/realms.build.xml : compile
    --> $realm/build.xml: init
      --> init ausführen (depends yanel-realm.init habe ich nicht gefunden)
    --> compile ausführen
      --> $yanel/src/build/realms/realms.build.xml : install-jar
      --> install-jar ausführen

Cheers