[Yanel-dev] The Trouble With Back-Ends,CMS woes: Why publishers can’t publish on the Web

Bruno von Rotz bruno.vonrotz at wyona.com
Thu Aug 11 09:17:06 CEST 2011

.. an interesting article, indeed. It basically says that all CMS suck
and can't cope with new needs such as social media. Plus, the projects
are expensive and don't deliver.
What does it mean for Yanel?
Well, I would say, Yanel is one of the most collaborative and
integration friendly CMS and it has been written with social media
already in place.
Bruno

--
Bruno von Rotz