[Yanel-dev] another recommendation

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:46:12 CEST 2010

dear all,

just to keep up a bit with the recommendation topic, I have to mention my
top favorite podcasts:

1)
the clear number one for me is: The Java Posse: http://javaposse.com/
for a long time they released the podcast on a weekly basis, now they
release it every two weeks, approximately.
the members of the java posse are deeply into the Java topics and they talk
about SE, ME and EE stuff as well as about any other related technology.
it is not only informative and very up-to-date, they also have a great level
of humour which makes the podcast really the number one.

if you visit JavaOne in San Francisco once, don't miss the live-recording of
their episode there (usually in a BOF session in the evening).

2)
number two for me would be: http://www.se-radio.net/

I'd be happy to hear about your favorite Java related podcasts.

Cheers
Balz