[Yanel-dev] Effective Java Second Edition by Joshua Bloch

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:57:25 CEST 2010

Hi Nigel,
you're welcome.
I actually want to underline again that this book is really exceptional as
it is not about any framework nor any specific API, it really just tells you
what good code is. Each chapter is one learning, so you can easily read just
a chapter and you learnt something...

Cheers and have fun with it, should you ever read it.

Cheers
Balz