[Yanel-dev] Adding external Maven Repositories to your project

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sat Sep 25 23:06:29 CEST 2010

Balz Schreier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add some libraries to my realm which are not (yet)
> available from the Yanel repository.
>
> As an example: I would like to add this repository:
>
> <repository>
>    <id>maven-restlet</id>
>    <name>Public online Restlet repository</name>
>    <url>http://maven.restlet.org</url>
> </repository>
>
> Where do I have to configure that in my realm?
>
> Then I probably have to add the dependency too:
>
> <dependency>
>    <groupId>org.restlet.jse</groupId>
>    <artifactId>org.restlet</artifactId>
>    <version>2.0.0</version>
> </dependency>
>
> Where would that go in my realm? I guess the normal dependencies.xml?

yes, e.g.

YANEL_HOME/src/resources/xml/src/build/dependencies.xml

whereas see

<artifact:remoteRepository

whereas the variable maven.url is configured within

YANEL_HOME/src/build/build.properties

also see http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks/usage.html

whereas I guess one can define multiple such repositories, but I have
never tried it.
Please let me know if it works for you.

Btw, the ibiblio repository is configured within

YANEL_HOME/tools/apache-ant/lib/libraries.properties