[Yanel-dev] org.wyona.yarep.impl.repo.vfs.VirtualFileSystemRepository#getNode(java.lang.String) question

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Sep 5 00:21:51 CEST 2010

Dear Claudio

I have reviewed your patch, but to be honest it is still not clear to me
what the actual issue is
and how your patch is supposed to solve this issue without creating
other issues.

I think according to your very first email we rather have to fix

String childPath = getPath() + "/" + name;

within AbstractNode by checking if getPath().equals("/") and if true,
then not
append the slash, such that one does not end up with
"//hello_world.txt", but rather with "/hello_world.txt".

Makes sense?