[Yanel-dev] Many fixes for the Split Path Topic: Final Patch !

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 12:11:47 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

Yes they contradict, you're right, at least textual ;-) In fact: I started
to write the email some hours before I fixed the Reindexer and I forgot to
adjust the email. Sorry!

So: reindexer is fixed too!

Regarding YarepUtil: I would have another little patch for that class,
because YarepUtil does not set the mime types again and sometimes, the
indexer even lost the meta data of a node and so it would be better to
always tell lucene again that all .xml files are actually XML files.

Cheers
Balz