[Yanel-dev] Split Paths also for org.wyona.yarep.core.impl.vfs.VFileSystemStorage

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:54:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have extended the class VFileSystemStorage, so that you can also
configured split paths.
I tested it and it seems to work fine, except that "something" else ALSO
writes the same user files to disk.
So if I create a new user in Yanel, two user files and two alias files are
written:
- /access-control/testuser.xml
- /access-control/te/st/user.xml

I assume, that VFileSystemMapImpl is doing this (see configuration below)
but I now wonder why two implementations are actually writing and reading
files to the disk.
Am I missing something or why is the design like this?
However, I will also extend the VFileSystemMapImpl class.

   <repository>

  <name>identities</name>

  <!-- /home/zwischengas/<ENV>/yarep-repositories/access-control/. -->

  <paths class=3D"org.wyona.yarep.impl.VFileSystemMapImpl" src=3D
"../access-control/." />

  <storage class=3D"org.wyona.yarep.core.impl.vfs.VFileSystemStorage">

    <content src=3D"../access-control/." />

    <splitpath depth=3D"2" length=3D"2" escape=3D"+">

      <include path=3D"/users/" />

      <include path=3D"/aliases/" />

    </splitpath>

  </storage>