[Yanel-dev] custom login xsl

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Oct 25 10:58:44 CEST 2010

On 10/25/10 7:47 AM, Balz Schreier wrote:
> So this means I can use "$REALM_DIR" in the param-value element?

no, this is just a placeholder, but it means you can put this XSLT into =

your custom realm,
but unfortunately you need to place it at this specific location such =

that Yanel can find it.

We could improve this by refactoring the login screen into a global =

resource type
(similar to src/webapp/global-resource-configs/404_yanel-rc.xml).

It shouldn't be too hard to do this, but it's some hours effort anyway, =

because of
making sure it's backwards compatible, etc.