[Yanel-dev] Setting XSL for a resource's view

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:13:32 CEST 2010

hi,

can somebody tell me what prefixes are allowed withing the custom-config
section in a resource.xml?

  <yanel:custom-config>
    <views>
      <view id=3D"default" type=3D"XML">
*        <xslt>rthtdocs:/registration.xsl</xslt>*
*        <xslt>yanelhtdocs:/html.xslt</xslt>*
*        <xslt>

yanelrepo:<myrealmname>:app
:/app/html.xslt</xslt>*
        <mime-type>application/xhtml+xml</mime-type>
      </view>
      <view id=3D"xml" type=3D"XML">
        <mime-type>application/xml</mime-type>
      </view>
    </views>
  </yanel:custom-config>

I only know that the third option (starting with yanelrepo) is working.
But as I would be interested in hosting the XSLs in the htdocs folder, I
would like to know the syntax for other allowed configurations.