[Yanel-dev] 3rd party libs

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Nov 2 10:57:12 CET 2010

On 11/2/10 7:08 AM, Balz Schreier wrote:
> hi,
>
> what are the possibilities to use a 3rd party lib without having it in
> a maven repository?

any reason for that?

I don't want to tell you not to do it, but I would urge you not to do it ;-)
> I would like to use a new library (available as JAR) and I have not
> found any hints about how to use it within yanel (so that the build
> works, distribution works, etc.)

you can add it to your realm or resource and enhance the corresponding
realm or resource build file
to use it for compiling or copying it into Yanel, but currently there is
no out-of-the-box support for this, like for example a dedicated
"endorsed-lib" directory. (see above ;-)

HTH

Michael