[Yanel-dev] Differentiating between requested language (e.g. content, browser) and user language (e.g. editor)

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue May 25 22:42:12 CEST 2010

Michael Wechner wrote:

> or use a localization namespace
>
> xmlns:l10n="http://www.wyona.org/yanel/l10n/1.0"
> <l10n:text key="context.menu.edit"/>

I have implemented now the l10n version

Sending
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/transformation/I18nTransformer3.java
Sending
src/impl/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/BasicXMLResource.java
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 49860.

whereas I have not updated the documentation yet, because maybe there
are objections to the namespace or whatever
and as long people do not start to use it we can revert the changes.

I have tested it within my custom realm and it works very fine.