[Yanel-dev] Make WAR files deployable without reconfiguration

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun May 23 17:36:04 CEST 2010

Hi

Apart from the logging I have now implemented alternative methods to
load the realms configuration, whereas I have added some documentation to

http://www.yanel.org/en/documentation/configuration/realms_xml.html

Together with using catalina.base for the logging this should allow to
deploy Yanel as WAR file without
having to re-configure anything after the deployment.