[Yanel-dev] Doc update: Rapid development

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Mar 26 10:34:54 CET 2010

Dear Memo

Thanks for improving this, but I think you should add more examples re
the resource, in particular a custom example and
also make it clearer that

|{yanel.home}/src/contributions/resources

is not the only directory containing resource types, but also

||{yanel.home}/src/resources

or

{yanel.home}src/realms/welcome-admin/yanel/resources/

or

{my.realm}res-types

etc.

Also you might want to add a note re realms itself, e.g.

{my.realm}build.xml