[Yanel-dev] Path names in map.rc-map file

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Mar 24 16:56:37 CET 2010

Mehmet Birgi wrote:
> I made some small changes to the css to improve the rendering of the
> <code> and <pre> tags, to be able to properly display code snippets
> and filenames. Especially <code> was not defined before, which made it
> impossible to have filenames in monospaced font within a normal text
> paragraph, because <pre> always makes a new paragraph.

ok, looks good to me.

Re the content itself. Something is wrong with one of the anchors within

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/yanel-website/en/documentation/realm/realm-configuration.html

It seems to me that

http://www.yanel.org/en/documentation/resources/rc-map.html

has not much changed and that the resource map example could be a bit
more illustrative within

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/yanel-website/en/documentation/resources/rc-map.html

but every improvement is good :-), so please commit it.