[Yanel-dev] Path names in map.rc-map file

Mehmet Birgi mehmet.birgi at wyona.com
Wed Mar 24 13:37:35 CET 2010

I made some small changes to the css to improve the rendering of the <code>
and <pre> tags, to be able to properly display code snippets and filenames.
Especially <code> was not defined before, which made it impossible to have
filenames in monospaced font within a normal text paragraph, because <pre>
always makes a new paragraph.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Michael Wechner <michael.wechner at wyona.com
> wrote:

> from your patches I assume that you have modified the following pages:
>
> /en/documentation/realm/realm-configuration.html
>
> /en/documentation/resources/rc-map.html
> /en/documentation/resources/resource_type_configuration.html
>
> right?
>
> Why did you change the CSS?
>
> Thanks
>
> Michi
>

> Mehmet Birgi wrote:
>
>> Dear Guillaume
>>
>> You are right, I have attached a better diff made with the option
>> "--ignore-eol-style".
>>
>> All the html files have been edited only with TinyMCE, so it's TinyMCE w=
ho
>> is probably to blame for the differences in line endings as well as the
>> missing newlines at the end of the files. Can anyone comment on that?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Memo
>>

>> 2010/3/24 Guillaume D=E9flache <guillaume.deflache at wyona.com <mailto:
>> guillaume.deflache at wyona.com>>
>>

>>    Mehmet Birgi schrieb:
>>
>>        I have updated the documentation, pls see the diff to review
>>        the changes, and get back with your comments.
>>

>>    Looks like some lines contained in the diff are identical, maybe
>>    you changed the line endings somehow?
>>    Maybe fixing that will shrink the diffs a bit, but else it could
>>    be a good idea to attach the new files as HTML and maybe sum up
>>    shortly what the modifications were (this will be useful for the
>>    commit message anyway).

>>    <mailto:Yanel-development at wyona.com>

>> --
>> Mehmet Birgi