[Yanel-dev] permissions for policy edition and view on 'use-cases' realm

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Wed Mar 24 11:12:45 CET 2010

Hi!

I am trying to access the policy editor and the policy viewer in the
'usecases' realm.
I managed to log in with both 'alice' and 'lenya' users, but I still get
'Authorization was denied.' for both and the toolbar.
AFAICS there are no policy files in ac-policies/ that would prevent
this, and on the from-scratch realm this works OK with the user 'lenya'
and apparently no related policy files are there either.
What am I missing?

Cheers,
    Guillaume