[Yanel-dev] policy viewer refactoring (inside "policymanager" resource-type)

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Tue Mar 23 15:50:40 CET 2010

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> One more item (apart from the API spec) which comes to my mind is
> testing. Do we have tests for the current policy manager resource? If
> not, then let's write some tests before we continue with the refactoring

I could not find any in
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/test/junit/org/wyona/yanel/
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/test/htmlunit/org/wyona/yanel/htmlunit
the resource-type itself or
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/realms/use-cases/yanel/src/test/canoo/tests/

BTW I wonder if Yanel realms themselves should not embark their own
Canoo tests, instead of putting them in the 'usecases' realm (AFAICU).
We kind of already do that for projects by requiring a Ant property for
the realm path, so why not do the same for Yanel realms too?

Anyone I will start one existence test and maybe more in
src/realms/use-cases/yanel/src/test/canoo/tests/ unless someone objects.