[Yanel-dev] TinyMCE resource type improvement re checkout

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Mar 16 11:55:05 CET 2010

Hi

I have noticed when opening TinyMCE and the data is already checkout,
then one
receives a note re checkout, but one does nevertheless receive the input
screen,
which doesn't make sense, because one should not be able to edit.

I guess the problem is that one cannot differentiate between "fatal"
errors (e.g. checjkout) and less "fatal" errors (e.g. well-formedness).

I was thinking about checking on errors within

src/resources/tinymce/htdocs/tinymce.jelly

but I am not sure if this will disallow something which I don't know
should be possible.

@Simon: Since you did most of the implementation, you might remember?