[Yanel-dev] Boost access log file format

Cedric Staub cedric.staub at wyona.com
Tue Jun 29 10:20:13 CEST 2010

> Btw, you might want to consider encryption and decryption of the log
> file. The reason I am saying this
> is because of privacy, etc.

Do you mean encryption of the access log as we write it (e.g. Yanel
encrypts the output)? I wouldn't know where to store the encryption
keys, but anyone who would have access to the (physical) machine with
the access logs on them would have access to the encryption keys as
well unless the log is on a diffrent machine than Yanel (because we
need to be able to decrypt the access logs when we need them).

Greetings
Cedric