[Yanel-dev] Yanel user resource refactored

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Jun 7 14:34:54 CEST 2010

Hi

I have refactored (or rather replaced) the yanel user resource

src/contributions/resources/yanel-user/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/YanelUserResource.java

by

src/contributions/resources/yanel-user/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/yaneluser/EditYanelUserProfileResource.java

by using the BasicXMLResource.

So far all my tests are fine, but I have noticed that the
YanelUserResource.java also implemented functionality such as

- deleting a user
- adding user to a group
- etc.

which is missing from the new version, but I don't see any code which
this has been used, because actually this is already covered by the resource

src/resources/user-mgmt/

Please let me know in case you notice any strange behaviour and if so we
can switch back very quickly within

src/contributions/resources/yanel-user/resource.xml