[Yanel-dev] Konakart SOAP interface

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Jul 13 17:03:13 CEST 2010

Hi

I recently installed Yanel together with  Konakart SOAP and received an
error like below

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException:
org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: Couldn't find a
matching Java operation for WSDD operation "getTag" (3 args)
   at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:837)
   at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:774)
   at
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.offline.sites.konakart_002dintegration.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:84)
   at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
   at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:331)
   at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:329)
   at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

which confused me quite a bit, but then realized that I had this error
before and the problem was that I had not
SOAP enabled within the konakart webapp, e.g. see

Enable SOAP: webapps/konakart/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd (<parameter
name="allowedMethods" value="*"/>)

Hence I send this email which might help people to remember in the future.