[Yanel-dev] Overwriting the generic realm build

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Jul 8 14:07:33 CEST 2010

Hi

I have just learned how one can easily overwrite the generic realm
build, e.g.

<project name="my-realm" default="deploy-jar">
  <import file="${yanel.source.home}/src/build/realms/realm.build.xml"/>

  <target name="init" depends="yanel-realm.init">
    <antcall target="do-something-my-realm-specific"/>
  </target>

  <target name="do-something-my-realm-specific">
   <echo>Hello World</echo>
 </target>
</project>

This can be very useful if the realm needs to do something specific
durin the build process, e.g.
copying custom properties files or whatever.