[Yanel-dev] Login as overlay

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Thu Jan 28 15:53:48 CET 2010

Michael Wechner a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I would like to implement an alternative login screen, whereas as the
> subject already says, it shouldn't be a screen,
> but rather an overlay form. In the case of protected pages this does not
> make any sense, but in the case of enabling the toolbar, etc.
> I think this would make the user experience much nicer.
>
> WDYT?

This would be nice especially if this also means one would never loose
the original URL after having logged in.

> Any pointers to such code is appreciated.

I am not sure what you mean by overlay, but maybe something similar to
GWT's PopupPanel? ;)
http://examples.roughian.com/index.htm#Widgets~PopupPanel
<http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/2.0/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/PopupPanel.html#setGlassEnabled%28boolean%29>