[Yanel-dev] Small improvements on the policy editor

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Jan 28 14:34:45 CET 2010

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> As part of our GWT integration work I have done a small improvement of
> the policy editor.
> One can now move multiple items from one list to the other.

also the items moved into a policy are now selected by default:

Sending
src-gwt/java/org/wyona/security/gwt/accesspolicyeditor/client/AddRemoveIdentitiesWidget.java
Sending
src-gwt/java/org/wyona/security/gwt/accesspolicyeditor/client/PolicyListBoxWidget.java
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 47313.

whereas a necessary missing improvement is that if multiple items are
selected that also the rights are set
for all items. Will work on this shortly.