[Yanel-dev] outsourcing

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Feb 28 23:25:59 CET 2010

Dear Michel

kamerun at immerda.ch wrote:
> hello,
>
> we have made 3 test in yanel use-case
> we have tar the tests directory in the attach file, wed have done the 3
> following tests:
>
> usecase-test-viewtest.xml

looks good and I have committed it

> usecase-test-create-new-page.xml

it's not clear to me what is the difference between

tests/usecase-test-create-new-page.xml  and
tests/usecase-test-create-resource.xml

Can you explain why you have created another "create new page" test
instead enhancing/changing the existing one?

> usecase-test-update-webapp-resource.xml

looks good and I have committed it.

> (3 tests from somebody else are not going)
>
> so we would like, if the test are ok. the group is stlil learning, we
> want to know if we continue or not?

yes, it's very good for the beginning, whereas please see my question above.

Please also make sure to update src/realms/use-cases/yanel/data/index.html

Thanks very much for your help on this

Michi