[Yanel-dev] Introducing GroupManager#getGroups(boolean)

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Feb 23 23:06:46 CET 2010

Hi

I have just noticed that the interface

src/core/java/org/wyona/security/core/api/GroupManager.java

has no method getGroups(boolean refresh)

similar to UserManager.getUsers(boolean refresh)

which means depending on the implementation, e.g.

src/impl/java/org/wyona/security/impl/yarep/YarepGroupManager.java

one does not notice if something has changed within the repo which
didn't go through this implementation,
but which is quite possible if the repo is decoupled and has other
"input/output" points.

Hence I think we should introduce such a method.

WDYT?