[Yanel-dev] SVG 2 JPG example added

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Feb 11 09:57:31 CET 2010

Simone Gerber wrote:
> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Based on Simon's SVG resource type I have added an example to the Yanel
>> website realm
>>
>> http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/yanel-website/en/documentation/deployment/deployment_enterprise.jpg
>>

> The link returns a 404 error for me...,

have you downloaded/installed the SVG resource of Simon?

- Download SVG resource via SVN
- Uncomment set the path within src/realms/yanel-website/resource-types.xml
- Re-build Yanel

Alternatively we can create a jar file and put it into our maven
repository and include it as a dependency,
whereas Simon has not applied my patch re width yet and hence I rather
want to wait with this.