[Yanel-dev] Search within From Scratch realm does not seem to work

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Feb 10 21:18:04 CET 2010

Michael Wechner wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> During testing I have noticed that the search within the from scratch
>> realm does not work properly.
>>
>> Any ideas what has changed?
>
> I have noticed that the node de/index.html did not get indexed,
> because it had no mime type per default within the meta data
>
> data-repo/yarep-meta/de/index.html.yarep/meta
>
> yarep_mimeType<string>:application/xhtml+xml
>
> but I guess  that this is not the only issue and I will do some more
> testing.

two more issues are:

- During creation the mime-type is not set
- With TinyMCE the indexing is not triggered, whereas it is not clear to
me because
the indexing is actually happening automatically within the Yarep layer
which is checking on the mime-type by itself.

Will try to solve these issues shortly.