[Yanel-dev] Running Canoo webtests 3 on Mac OS X

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Feb 9 15:17:22 CET 2010

Michael Wechner wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> So far I was not able to run Canoo webtests 3 on my Mac OS X Snow
>> Leopard.
>>
>> But I just found the following link:
>>
>> http://blog.jonasbandi.net/2009/06/running-canoo-webtest-30-on-os-x.html
>
> this helps indeed generally speaking, whereas some tests still fail
> though.
>
> I will keep you posted.

I have fixed now the login/logout problem, and re the documentation URLs
within

src/realms/use-cases/yanel/src/test/canoo/tests/usecase-test-resource-documentation.xml

it seems like Canoo webtest does some double escaping which leads to

%3a is transformed into %25253a and hence the URL does not work anymore.

I have commented it for the moment such that at least the other tests
work again.

Sending        tests/usecase-test-resource-documentation.xml
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 47496.

The tests within

https://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/realms/yanel-website/src/test/canoo

seem all to work, which means Yanel should work now again on Hudson at
least.