[Yanel-dev] svn.3k3.org anonymous access

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Tue Feb 2 09:23:51 CET 2010

Hi Simon!

I'd like to use your nice SVG Yanel resource-type at
http://trac.yanel-contribution.3k3.org/wiki/svg but I cannot log in to
the Subversion repository: I tried guest/guest, anonymous/anonymous, no
login and no password and some combinations of these without success.
Given it's Apache licensed I guess there should be some kind of
anonymous access, right! ;)

Also I keep getting redirected to HTTPS from HTTP, I am not sure HTTPS
is useful in this case, but maybe that's a trac thing.

Cheers,
    Guillaume

P.S.: Would you accept patches? :P
P.S.2: On a more Yanel-centric note, if it is possible maybe we should
not ask for a password /at all/ for anonymous read-only access to
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/ as I would make things easier for
developers and web crawlers alike.