[Yanel-dev] Re: Toolbar on/off

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Dec 30 21:43:47 CET 2010

Hi Balz

On 12/30/10 11:56 AM, Balz Schreier wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> yes Environment would be a great place for that, much better than in =

> the request object.

right, but Environment#getStateOfView()

actually already is kind of the toolbar status, because see

YanelServlet#getEnvironment(...)

although IIUC correctly the toolbar suppressed state is missing.

Also of course this is not explicite and hence can cause confusion in =

case this implementation should
ever be changed.

I will have a closer look at it and try to make another proposal.