[Yanel-dev] User management search implementation

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Dec 28 22:53:35 CET 2010

Hi Cedric

Thanks again for your patches. I have committed them with some minor
changes,
whereas I first had to fix the YarepItem class because it was not
closing the OutputStream
and hence the indexing was never triggered when updating a user.

One can now test it at

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/from-scratch-realm/yanel/admin/list-users.html?query=alice

whereas you need to update/re-build Yanel first and then do some
modifications, by changing
for example the name of these two users

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/from-scratch-realm/yanel/users/lenya.html
http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/from-scratch-realm/yanel/users/alice.html

The user interface needs some more work, but maybe we can collect some
feedback first
before we continue with more improvements.