[Yanel-dev] Accessing Yarep nodes from XSL directly

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Dec 22 23:32:00 CET 2010

On 12/22/10 10:50 PM, Balz Schreier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For fast prototyping I often use this in XSL to access certain =

> attributes in an XML:
>
> <xsl:variable name=3D"order-history" =

> select=3D"document(concat('yanelrepo:/images/',$id, '.xml'))"/>
>

> yanelrepo: seems to be calling the "data" repository of the realm,
> so the above statement gets the nodes at <realmhome>/data/images/<id>.xml
> is it possible to access other repositories like this? I am looking to =

> a way to easily access the user.xml from the identities.repository.xml ?

please see

src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/source/YanelRepositoryResolver.java

and in particular

  * Syntax:
  * yanelrepo:{realmID}:{repoID}:{path}
  * yanelrepo:{realmID}:{path}
  * yanelrepo:{path}
  *
  * e.g.
  * yanelrepo:myrealm:myrepo:/foo/bar.xml
  * yanelrepo:myrealm:/foo/bar.xml
  * yanelrepo:/foo/bar.xml

The problem with this is that something like

yanelrepo:THIS:{repoID}:{path}

is missing ...

HTH